Re: [Question #181411]: cylinder larger than half of the periodic cell

Giulia Macaro is still having a problem:
Hi Bruno,

1/ I've commented and it seems working: I have the bounding box and the interactions between cylinder and spheres. It works even if I have a chain with many cylinders.
What do you mean when saying that the centre of the cylinder have to be in (0,0,0)?
(0,0,0) isn't the origin of the periodic cell?

2/ A chain with one cylinder means without the loop for the chain, right? Then I have to close the chain anyway, is that correct?
But if I try doing it, in the 3d view I've got a wire cylinder in my domain, and a full cylinder in the periodic space.. and I can't really explain why.

Thanks,
Giulia