[Question #189764]: Open Question Flow Analysis in Granular media

Hi

This is a very general question and I would like to receive as many inputs as  possible from fellow scholars here if they 're interested. I 've created a packing of particles with overlaps using YADE, I'm doing CFD analysis (ANSYS FLUENT)  on this packing which ultimately solves a mass,energY and momentum equation for the fluid going through this porous media. Based on your possible experiences I would like to receive suggestions regarding the meshing and also getting convergence. The packing is not big at the moment (20 particles) but still the convergence is a problem.

I know it is not related directly to Yade but feedback is appreciated.