[Question #189897]: TriaxialCompressionEngine : particles packing with desired porosity

Hi

I 'm writing a code to create packing with overlaps and a desired porosity but not sure which compression engine is suitable for my purpose, Below is the code :

sp=pack.SpherePack()
tr=TriaxialCompressionEngine()

   ## uniform distribution

   sp.makeCloud((0,0,0),(2,2,2),rMean=.2,rRelFuzz=.3,periodic=True,num=20)

sp.toSimulation()

O.engines=[

   ForceResetter(),

   InsertionSortCollider([Bo1_Sphere_Aabb()]),

   InteractionLoop(

      [Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_L3Geom()],

      [Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_FrictPhys()],

      [Law2_L3Geom_FrictPhys_ElPerfPl()]

   ),

   NewtonIntegrator(damping=.6),

   TriaxialCompressionEngine(label='triax',

      currentState=4,fixedPorosity=0.3,fixedPoroCompaction=True,

      StabilityCriterion=0.001,UnbalancedForce=0.1

   )

]

Apparently the triaxial compression engine is the only triaxial  engine that gives a fixed porosity at the end but I don't know if this works and what is the syntax for getting the particles coordinates after the packing compressed by the engine? export .text will export the makecloud coordinates not the compressed one.

Thanks