[Question #189913]: get porosity of a packing

The problem seems trivial but when I try using `utils.porosity` I can only get something like <Boost.Python.function object at ...>. The documentation says it should return a float.

Besides, as I am using the trunk version with a 2D packing. All the quantities like mass, porosity, stress (averaged by area rather than volume) etc. should be modified accordingly. Will the code take care of these right now? If not, maybe we could do scaling (3D to 2D) outside the code. So this is not a big problem.

Another problem is that the documentation says we'd better use ScGeom in stead of Dem3DofGeom. But as I try using `Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_ScGeom()`, `Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_FrictPhys()` and `Law2_ScGeom_FrictPhys_CundallStrack()`, the program runs without error but there is no stress generated.

Ning