Re: [Question #189897]: TriaxialCompressionEngine : particles packing with desired porosity

Ali Naseri is still having a problem:

 Thanks,

I 'm considering TriaxialstressController it has the feature of box
volume and spheres volume which may allow me to get a certain porosity
of the packing at the end. But I would like to create periodic particles
packing with overlaps , apparently there is no option in the
stresscontroller engine that let me manipulate the stiffness to get
overlaps. What do you suggest.

first I make a loose packing of spheres or clumps and then I want them
to overlap to make an agglomeration.

Cheers,