Re: [Question #189897]: TriaxialCompressionEngine : particles packing with desired porosity

Ali Naseri posted a new comment:

Thanks for the answer I will try other engines. what I would like to do is to create packings with a wide range of porosities and different particles size distibution so I need to start first with makecloud and then somehow compressed them to the desired level. If I fixed the moving boundaries there will be some space between the overlaping particles so I don't see how I can get my porosity in this way.This packing will be transfered to Ansys Fluent and will be cut at some points by a boc make it ready for flow analysis.

Thanks