Re: [Question #186108]: about the parallel calculation in 32 cores cluster

Anton Gladky proposed the following answer:
Hi Liqing,

> I am sorry I can't download BZR from the yade website, it always show up
> the errors. And my computer tends to spend two days to download, and the
> end it showed the error. Could you please help me check it? Thank you
> very much.

Sorry, I even cannot imagine, why it downloads 2 days.
Try git-version [1]:

git clone git://github.com/yade/trunk.git

Anyway, I strongly recommend you to use yade-daily built-version [2].
It solves a tons of further questions about dependencies, compilation etc.

> By the way, I want to ask another question about the packing. I want to
> try different packing with same parameters (the model geometry and the
> particle size). When I re-pack my model without any change, Is the
> packing changed or not.

Please, show your script and open a new question as it has another topic

Thanks.

[1] https://github.com/yade/trunk
[2] https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+faq/1727

Anton