Re: [Question #186108]: about the parallel calculation in 32 cores cluster

Liqing Jiao is still having a problem:
Hi, Anton,

Thank you for your answer, I can download the trunk version. But when I compile it, errors show up. The error message is :
scons: Building targets ...
> /usr/local/bin/yade-2012-04-27.git-3a6ba14-batch
> /usr/local/bin/yade-2012-04-27.git-3a6ba14
scons: *** [/usr/local/bin/yade-2012-04-27.git-3a6ba14-batch] /usr/local/bin/yade-2012-04-27.git-3a6ba14-batch: Permission denied
scons: *** [/usr/local/bin/yade-2012-04-27.git-3a6ba14] /usr/local/bin/yade-2012-04-27.git-3a6ba14: Permission denied

May I get your help again, thank you!

Cheers, Liqing