Re: [Question #192598]: problem of installation Yade

Christian Jakob proposed the following answer:
Your problem is here:

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_python-mt
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
scons: Configure: Failures: boost_python

Another user had a similar problem with libboost and he was able to
solve it, see here:

Please try to install missing packages. You can compare your packages
with my packages (see my last post on question 188032). Then you will
find the one, that is missing.