Re: [Question #192598]: problem of installation Yade

TONG Anh Tuan is still having a problem:
Hi all,
Hi Anton,

I compile successfully the yade installation (with the command 'scons').
However, when starting Yade for running my script, I got the following
error:

Welcome to Yade bzr3055
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./yade-trunk-erosion", line 118, in <module>
    import yade
  File "/home/3S-LAB/attong/YADE//lib/yade-trunk-erosion/py/yade/__init__.py", line 57, in <module>
    import boot
ImportError: /home/3S-LAB/attong/YADE//lib/yade-trunk-erosion/py/yade/../../lib/../lib/libyade-support.so: undefined symbol: __gmpq_init

And, in the config.log, the following error that I saw:

/home/3S-LAB/attong/YADE/build-trunk-erosion/.sconf_temp/conftest_17qrc <-

pyrcc4
PyQt resource compiler
Usage: pyrcc4 [options] <inputs>

    -o file Write output to file rather than stdout
    -py2 Generate code for any Python v2.x version (default)
    -py3 Generate code for any Python v3.x version
    -name name Create an external initialization function with name
    -threshold level Threshold to consider compressing files
    -compress level Compress input files by level
    -root path Prefix resource access path with root path
    -no-compress Disable all compression
    -version Display version
    -help Display this information
/home/3S-LAB/attong/YADE/build-trunk-erosion/.sconf_temp/conftest_18ui <-

pyuic4
Error: one input ui-file must be specified

what is my probleme ? Anybody could give me a solution for my problem?
Thanks !
Anh Tuan