Re: [Question #193956]: Inertia tensor of aspherical asymmetrical body

Jan Elias posted a new comment:
Dear Bruno,

yeas, I work on general polyhedral shape. I understand that there is
maybe no usage of it, however, I got a project and I would like to
fulfill it. Once I (hopefully) finish, I will submit the code to the
community. So far, I am still in the developing process.

By the way, I have one more question. If I set some initial angular velocity to a body with aspherical shape (body.aspherical = True), the angular velocity is lost in the second step. But when I change the property to spherical ( body.aspherical = False), it works fine.
Normal velocity (translation) works fine in both cases. I do not see any reason why the angular velocity should disappear. Do you know what else is affected by this property.

Thanks for previous reply    Jan Elias