Re: Enquiry

Hi Francois,

first you should add the label parameter to your engine so that you can easily call it at need. Something like:
O.engines=[...,
	NewtonIntegrator(damping=0.7,label='Integrator')]
Then:
Integrator.damping=0.2 # to change the value of the damping parameter

By subtract I suppose you mean to get rid of that engine. You can do something like:
Integrator.dead=True # it will deactivate the engine next time step

Chiara