[Question #196012]: Can not get any dynamic visualization of my scene with (qt.Controller and qt.View) before the end of my calculation

I would like to visualise my simulations in live thanks to
the graphical interface called by qt.Controller and qt.View.
However the window of the scene and the one of the controller
remains blocked.
 I can trigger in dynamic the scene only when my calculation
is finished after O.pause().
 Did you already meet this kind of issue ?

                       Thank's for your help,

                                 Francois