packing of the discs

Hi all;
I started to use YADE to calculate concrete samples. First - I need to
make my geometry:
- different radii of the disc (16mm - 0.5mm)
- no overlapping disc (no initial forces!)
- all discs in contact (cohesion)
It can be in 2d or 3d with the deep about 1cm.
I've done" traixial", or "makeCloud" with gravity for this, and then
(without gravity) velocity for all discs = 0 and waiting for vanish all
initial forces. But it takes a lot of time and finnaly lot of disc are
not in contac (even
"interactionDetectionFactor=1.1") and there are still some forces.
Now, I found "packSpherePadder" by Jean-François Jerier and it seems to
be the best choise for my problem. But I don't know how to use it... The
results I obtain (from /yade/scripts/test/SpherePadder.py) are very
loose and there is a lot of free spaces. How to change it?
- setRadiusRatio -the biggest and the smallest radii. In mm ??
- padder.maxNumberOfSpheres  - maximum of the disc - but during
simulation can be much more than I put here, why ??
padder.maxOverlapRate - maximum overlap - can be 0 ??

I hope that it's more - less clear what I want to do
Please, be precise in your advices, because I'm quite new in Yade and I
can be confused.

cheers
Michal Nitka
--