[Question #198183]: clump packing in 2D

I want to run 2d simulations using clumps. I tried makeClumpCloud with 0 size in one dimension as what we could do in makeCloud. Unfortunately, it doesn't work. I guess some modification should be added to make the function work in 2D cases. Could anyone tell me how to modify the code?

More ideally, I hope I can save the clumps packing and ymport it for later use. But now SpherePack cannot be saved for clumps. How to overcome this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Ning