Re: [Question #198183]: clump packing in 2D

jduriez proposed the following answer:
Hello Ning,

> I guess some modification should be added to make the function work in
2D cases. Could anyone tell me how to modify the code?

Did you have in mind to use Yade with circles instead of spheres ? If
yes, I'm afraid you will have a lot to modify in the code.. A solution
could be to use classical spheres samples, with all centers of spheres
lying in the same plane (=> surely some modifications in the code), and
appropriate degrees of freedom blocked.