Re: [Question #198183]: clump packing in 2D

ceguo is still having a problem:
Thanks Jerome and Luc,

Actually I did some 2d simulations with yade using discs. We had some
discussions before (e.g. #174453). The solution is some modification in
makeCloud which tolerates zero size in one dimension. And I blocked DOFs
as 'zXY'. For the internal calculation, as I set the third dimension of
O.cell.hSize equal to 1, the volume is equal to area. So the stress calc
is correct. Particle masses are also set manually.

Now my problem is I want to extend it to clumps. The function
makeClumpCloud cannot work correctly with zero size in one dimension. I
guess it can be solved similarly to that in makeCloud but I'm not
familiar with the code and the algorithm. So I hope anyone can help me.
More ideally, I wish I can save the clump packing and use ymport to
import it for later use.

Ning