[Question #198294]: Help for porosity, apply pressure, erase, get stress

I 'm writing a code to create packing, I have some confuse, long for somebody can help to solve.
1, case one:a deep cavation of drill,  how can I model the soil layer with the desired stress and porosity? whether I must use the real radius of clay ,such as 0.075mm or littler, and if I didnot use the real radius, how to give the E,v ,c, fri,density and so on?
2, what is the best way to get stress or prosity in some local volume, does predicates  can do it? And how to do, is there an example?
3, when I use Ip2_CohFrictMat_CohFrictMat_CohFrictPhys(setCohesionNow=True,setCohesionOnNewContacts=1),  I have a question, whether I can use the 'setCohesionNow=false,setCohesionOnNewContacts=1' when packing with gravity and apply pressure on top of soil layer, and changes it to
 'setCohesionNow=true,setCohesionOnNewContacts=0' later, is it possible to do that?
4, how to apply constant pressure on top of soil layer, and then delete some particle in a cylinder volume like drilling, can somebody give me some example, I cannot get through the documentation, whether ForceEngine() or erase() can do that, thank you!