Re: [Question #197775]: porosity change in undrained test

ceguo is still having a problem:
Thanks Bruno,

When ScGeom is used instead of Dem3DofGeom, I have problem in using
Peri3dController (always results in zero stress). I know in
PeriTriaxController, I can set `reversedForce=True` to solve this
problem. But in Peri3dController, I don't know how to do.

Besides, if I want to use PeriTriaxController or PeriIsoCompressor, I
have other problems since I am conducting 2d simulations. Also I don't
want to use `doneHook` in the end of the engine.

Ning