Re: [Question #197775]: porosity change in undrained test

Chareyre proposed the following answer:
It is not clear for me what you are trying to achieve.
If your loading path is coaxial, why would you need Peri3d engine? And if you impose only strain rates, why do you need engines at all? What is the problem with doneHook?

I don't understand very well what problems you have but I think that
using Law2_Dem3DofGeom_FrictPhys_CundallStrack is a good way to get even
more problems. We should remove it, in fact.