Re: [Question #197775]: porosity change in undrained test

ceguo confirmed that the question is solved:
Hi Bruno,

Thanks for your reply. I have to use an engine to prepare the sample to
an initial state with certain stress level (consolidation). Peri3d or
PeriTriax serves this purpose. After that, I will shear the packing with
certain strain increment (so it's strain controlled afterwards and the
strain increments could appear in both diagonal and off-diagonal
directions, which is achievable by using cell.velGrad).

Now by referring to Peri3dController (the modification is made possibly
by Jan), I set doneHook could be empty. So this problem is solved.

As you suggested, I will use ScGeom and PeriTriaxController. And I'm
running a coupled problem. YADE is called within another code to return
stress rather than being executed standalone. That's why I want to get
rid of doneHook. To get stress, I can use your newly added getStress
(stressTensorOfPeriodicCell seems not workable for ScGeom, is that
True?) and maybe I need to symmetrize it further.

Ning