Re: [Question #200094]: re-initialization of the collider

Rinaldi Giuseppe is still having a problem:
Thanks for the quick reply,

I want to re-initialize the collider because in the manual is written
that: flipCell() function necessiatates adjustment of
Interaction.cellDist for interactions that cross boundary and didn’t
before (or vice versa), and re-initialization of collider.

I'm performing simple Shear tests and I need  flipCell() function
because I'm having some problem for the "restriction of a single
particle not spanning more than half of the transformed axis".

I'm trying to use flipCell (even if in the manual is written that it
should not be used) because I need to  reach large shear deformation of
the periodic cell.

If there is any other easier way to circunvent the limitation of the
shear deformation (instead of using flipCell) it would be great.

Thanks for any help,

Giuseppe