Re: [Question #200094]: re-initialization of the collider

Rinaldi Giuseppe is still having a problem:
many thanks!

The flipCell() function trasform the axes of the periodic cell.
But the function doesn't solve the "spanning" problem as it  arise after the same time but for lower deformation (shear strain).

In addiction, in the 3D view nothing change and the periodic cell
doesn't transform after the use of flipCell. So in the 3D view the
position of the particles are the same as in the simulation without
flipCell.

In the daily-yade version I'm using there is no the option doSort.
I used collider.doInitSort=True in order to re-initialize the collide. is it ok?

Giuseppe