Re: [Question #199704]: getStress for ScGeom

I am doing some tests now, and the first result is that with minus

if (isPeriodic) branch -= scene->cell->hSize*I->cellDist.cast<Real>();

the results are not ok, while with

if (isPeriodic) branch += scene->cell->hSize*I->cellDist.cast<Real>();

the results are ok.. In the tests, I am using convention that positive
normal stress is tensile.. I will look on I->cellDist (I have never used
it) and let you know if I discover something :-)

My idea when thinking of not using reverseSign flag was that if you use
positive forces for tension, you would obtain positive stress for
tension and vice versa, but maybe this assumption is not correct..

Jan