[Question #201499]: cmake

Hi Anton

I have a problem when I did the first step:

cmake -DINSTALL_PREFIX=/home/3S-LAB/dmarzougui/YADE/yade-fresh/build_space/ /home/3S-LAB/dmarzougui/YADE/yade-fresh/trunk_git/

This is what I had as an error message:

 Could NOT find Eigen3 (missing:  EIGEN3_INCLUDE_DIR EIGEN3_VERSION_OK) (Required is at least version "2.91.0")

CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but they are set to NOTFOUND.
Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the CMake files:
GLUT_Xi_LIBRARY (ADVANCED)
    linked by target "core" in directory /home/3S-LAB/dmarzougui/YADE/yade-fresh/trunk_git
    linked by target "plugins" in directory /home/3S-LAB/dmarzougui/YADE/yade-fresh/trunk_git
    linked by target "support" in directory /home/3S-LAB/dmarzougui/YADE/yade-fresh/trunk_git
    linked by target "_GLViewer" in directory /home/3S-LAB/dmarzougui/YADE/yade-fresh/trunk_git/gui

What's the problem please?

Thanks

Donia