[Question #202512]: A "Illegal instruction"problem while Yade was successfully complied and installed

I complied and installed Yade using scons .It works.But when I run Yade ,A "Illegal instruction"problem was encoutered.
The information shows as below:
scons: done building targets.
tracy@tracy-VirtualBox:/usr/local/yade-trunk-2954021$ cd /usr/local/yade080/bin
tracy@tracy-VirtualBox:/usr/local/yade080/bin$ ./yade-0.80.1
Welcome to Yade 0.80.1
Illegal instruction

My linux version is Ubuntu 11.04 i386, on a Virtual Machine( Oracle VM VirtualBox, on Win7).

Has anyone met this problem before?What's wrong with this(hardware,system software or the yade version)?How to solve it?
And could yade be run on linux on virtual machine?

Sincerely waiting for your reply^__^……