Re: [Question #204632]: tesselationWrapper

Christian Jakob posted a new comment:
You can install/compile yade from source (see link above) to get the newest version.
This is not done with "apt-get install". You have to download the source code and compile it with cmake [1].
You can do this on both computers, but you will not get updates with "apt-get upgrade" in this case.
For example my source code is in /home/me/yade-source and I want to install it to /home/me/yade-install I can use these commands on my console to compile it:

cmake -DINSTALL_PREFIX=/home/me/yade-install /home/me/yade-source
make -j6
make install

(with option -j6 you can compile on 6 cores, if your computer has 6
cores, which will be much faster ;)

[1] https://yade-dem.org/doc/installation.html#compilation

Hope it helps,

Christian