Re: [Question #204632]: tesselationWrapper

tranviet is still having a problem:
Hello,

Thank you everyone,

I got the newest version and tried the TesselationWrapper as well. It
works great!

I'm just wondering why TesselationWrapper is not wrapped with Python in
older versions although we still have these in TesselationWrapper.hpp:

YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTRS_CTOR_PY(TesselationWrapper,GlobalEngine.....)
and:

REGISTER_SERIALIZABLE(TesselationWrapper);

However, I find in TesselationWrapper.hpp: #ifdef YADE_CGAL

I guess it is for the libraries in yade/lib/triangulation but I'm not
sure if it is the reason why TesselationWrapper could not be wrapped in
old versions.

Bruno, is it possible for you to explain it to me a bit?

Thank you

Viet Tran