[Question #206658]: Problems with CohFrictMat

Hi, all
I try to use CohFrictMat to add cohension in my code, but the spheres rotate quckily and cannot go to stable,
how to do with it, thanks before!
-----------------
O.materials.append(CohFrictMat(young=young,poisson=poisson,frictionAngle=radians(compFricDegree),density=density,normalCohesion=1e3,shearCohesion=1e3, isCohesive=1, alphaKr=0.4,alphaKtw=0.4,momentRotationLaw=0,etaRoll=-1,label='spheres_CohFrictMat'))
InteractionLoop(
		[Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_ScGeom6D()],
		[Ip2_CohFrictMat_CohFrictMat_CohFrictPhys(setCohesionNow=0,setCohesionOnNewContacts=0)],
		[Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment()]
	),

If I use the following code, it go to stable,
O.materials.append(FrictMat(young=young,poisson=poisson,frictionAngle=radians(compFricDegree),density=density,label='spheres'))
InteractionLoop(
		[Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_ScGeom()],
		[Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_FrictPhys()],
		[Law2_ScGeom_FrictPhys_CundallStrack()]