Re: [Question #206658]: Problems with CohFrictMat

liucheng83 gave more information on the question:
The problem is solved when I tried yade-daily. But when I set etaRoll=1.0, warning message is given, how to solve it?
----
WARN  /build/buildd/yade-daily-3+3243+42~precise1/pkg/dem/CohesiveFrictionalContactLaw.cpp:156 go: If :yref:`CohesiveFrictionalContactLaw::useIncrementalForm` is false, then plasticity would not be applied correctly (the total formulation would not reproduce irreversibility).
------