[Question #211289]: Ask for conveyor belt model, a plane having speed but no motion, like the "moving plane" model in EDEM

I'm simulating a process that a conveyor belt conveys particles continuously. In the commercial software EDEM, a "moving plane" model is usually used to simulate the conveyor belt. It has a fixed location but a artifical defined speed which is considered at each collision detection step only. Is there a similar model in Yade? If not, could you give me a suggestion how can I simulate a conveyor belt?