Re: [Question #211289]: Ask for conveyor belt model, a plane having speed but no motion, like the "moving plane" model in EDEM

jimtianxi gave more information on the question:
Thank you very much for your answer! But I still have some problems during simulating.
1. The conveyor belt runs away after being given a velocity by body.state.vel command. I hope that the belt have a velocity but it doesn't move itself, or moves in opposite direction itself.
2. I don't know how to use periodic boundaries, so I failed in writing codes.

I need your further help, and I beg you to write some codes for me.
The simulation problem I face is described below in detail :
A conveyor belt is fixed onto a machine, and moves with the velocity v0 conveying particles continously. Meanwhile, the machine has a small speed v1 in the opposite direction as shown in the picture. In my simulation, the machine is imported from outside. You can simulate the machine using a cuboid. Could you write me some codes to tell me how you can simulate the process? Thanks a lot!!