Re: [Question #211289]: Ask for conveyor belt model, a plane having speed but no motion, like the "moving plane" model in EDEM

Christian Jakob posted a new comment:
> 1. The conveyor belt runs away after being given a velocity by body.state.vel command.
> I hope that the belt have a velocity but it doesn't move itself, or moves in opposite direction itself.

As far as I know, there is no "moving plane" model in yade. I just gave
you a hint how conveyor belt system could be implemented in yade. You
can implement your own "moving plane" model in yade, if you want.

> 2. I don't know how to use periodic boundaries, so I failed in writing
codes.

Example:

#install periodic space:

O.periodic=True

#set dimesions of periodic cell:

O.cell.setBox(1,1,1) #origin is always at (0,0,0) !

> I need your further help, and I beg you to write some codes for me.

Unfortunately I have no time for writing your code, sorry. ^^
But I can provide a small example of a moving box with periodic space, if you want.