Re: [Question #211937]: Delete some particles in a package

Nait posted a new comment:
To Jan,

With your help I can now construct a simple tunnel by deleting some
particles. However, when I continue my simulation, the following message
show

egmentation fault (core dumped)

In fact I hope to see some particles falling down due to gravity after I
construct the tunnel. Maybe this is what I call "convergence problem".

Do you have some suggestions for solving this problem?

P.S.
I use ThreeDTriaxialEngine to apply stress to the boundary, and add a gravity engine after the tunnel is construction.