[Question #211968]: fabric tensor calc and exportSpheres

In calculating coordination number, we have choice to skip free particles and contacts which don't contribute to stability using Thornton's equation. Can we also remove these contacts when calculate fabric tensor?

The second question is how to use exportSpheres to write bodyStressTensors to vtk file? I wrote like this: vtkExporter.exportSpheres(what=[('particleVelocity','b.state.vel'),('particleDisplacement','b.state.displ()'),('particleStress','bodyStressTensors()[b.id]')])
But it says bodyStressTensors is not defined.

Ning