Re: [Question #211358]: Difference between simulation and real experiment

Christian Sommerfeld is still having a problem:
Yeah, it is absolutly the truth that i must have my own ideas. Ok i
think this question wasn't that obvious! I will ask you again what i'm
looking for. When I use the law of cundall and strack there is an
algorithm in the c-code to calculate the stiffness of each body like for
a sphere k=2*E*r. Now i have the  characteristical parameters I need for
the cylinder like E, r of the base and the height for example. My
question is how does the c-cade calculate the stiffness for a
facetCylinder if i use the law of Cundall and Strack? Afterwards i can
decide if i have to make changes on the equation to get better results
between the simulation and the experiment.