Re: [Question #214523]: YADE- Fluid Coupling

Chareyre proposed the following answer:
We can't really say that Yade has functions for coupling with LBM.
It has been coupled with LBM, yes (see Lomine papers in publications). Also with the CFD code OpenFOAM (see Chen papers). However, these couplings remained in-house developments and have never been released in the form Yade modules ("unfortunately", I should had). You could contact the authors directly if you want to ask something.

For PFV, the situation is different. It's developped as part of Yade,
not "coupled with". Then, with a few exceptions, everything is in the
code already. The method itself is completely new and we are still
continuously developing it, so we didn't spend much time for
documentation yet. It will come with example scripts one day, but we
can't promise anything in terms of delay.