Re: [Question #214523]: YADE- Fluid Coupling

Dear Henry,

As explained by Bruno Chareyre, we developed a coupling between DEM and LBM in Yade in 2D. However it was with a version around the 0.50. These development are not released so far together with the current trunk version, of even with an older version. I am sorry about that. I hope it will be the case one day. But I will not try to give you a date (the last date I gave expired a long time ago!) Effectively you can have a look in papers of Lomine in publications or feel free to contact Franck Lominé or myself if you've got questions.

Best regards,
Luc