[Question #215540]: --performance

hi all
I'd like to know what this command actually do.

yade-daily --performance

The documentation says it "Starts a test to measure the productivity"
I run it and I understand that it runs some simulation with an increasing number of particles and gives back the time/iter and an extrapolation of the time needed for a bigger amount of iteration (1e5). Is this right?
I have a 8 core hardware, do this command exploit all the available computational power in the evaluation?
Can I assume it as an estimation of yade computational specification on my machine?

Thanks in advance

Riccardo