[Question #217049]: how to save data

Hi, all

My question is as follows.

First of all, I'd like to state some analysis in advance the parameters always fixed, I'd like to change the parameter from the middle.
Therefore, in order to save time, save the results of the analysis to the point of the same work, then, I'm trying to think of changing the parameter analysis.
I saw the website, I could not understand quite satisfactory. Please let me know if there are people who may have a similar attempt.

THank you.

Ryuta