[Question #217155]: Save auto-generated modeling to a Python script file

I prefer the utility that I can create a standard Triaxial test using the User Interface that auto generate the model (type data then click Generate). I want to export/save/record the whole process back to Python script, first to help faster understanding the code (I'm 100% novice so I need a basic form of code to learn from), second I want to modify it (I want to plot some data) so how can I do this: record/save/export that automated process into a raw python script file (*.py)?

(I've read
https://www.yade-dem.org/doc/yade.ymport.html and
https://www.yade-dem.org/doc/yade.export.html but still can not do it.)
I'm using YADE 0.80.1

Thanks in advance, any help is highly appreciated.