Re: [Question #215877]: SIGKILL and possible memory leakage

Chareyre posted a new comment:
>I understand if only the total memory would increase, but I do not see
why Yade uses more memory if I open firefox, for example.

If you run -j4 on a quad-core CPU, I can imagine that other apps significantly disturb the timeline of the parallel execution. Then if some leakage was due to poor sharing of the workload between the cores. It could explain.
Still, it should not happen, I agree.

Thank you for reporting. Please let us know if you find more about this.