[Question #218621]: Yade simulation python script wont start using xrdp (remote access)

i got kind of a strange problem here. After the installation of a new server which I control remotely from my windows desktop I wanted to run a yade simulation that was already done with my ubuntu desktop computer.
It is the simple bouncing sphere example from the tutorial.
After starting it via
# yade-daily bouncing.py
I get the following console output (is there a [code][/code] tag in this mailinglist?)

Welcome to Yade 3+3382+42~precise1
Xlib.xauth: warning, no xauthority details available
TCP python prompt on localhost:9000, auth cookie `dyusca'
XMLRPC info provider on http://localhost:21000
Xlib:  extension "XInputExtension" missing on display ":10.0".
X Error: BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window parameter) 9
  Major opcode: 62 (X_CopyArea)
  Resource id:  0x0
Running script test.py

Furthermore I see the control panel of Yade (the one with play button)
But i dont see the scene.

I tried using the generator from the control panel. If i choose one scenario from it and generate it, a new scene opens (without errors) and i can even start this simulation normally.

Does anyone have an idea what's the reason for it?

At first I thought it's an issue of the remote access. but why does the generator then work?#

Please help, Eugen