[Question #218627]: Plate's velocity in Triaxial test

Hello all,
I'm currently modeling a dried triaxial test, I used the example's code (https://github.com/yade/trunk/tree/master/examples/triax-tutorial) and modified it into my need, here is the link to my code (I dont' want to paste a long code in this page)

http://pastebin.com/dqxiQiNZ (to make it shorter I currerntly delete the author's commenting)

As you can see in the highlight of the code (line 73 - 75)
        sigma1=300000,
        sigma2=100000,
        sigma3=100000,

I see that the method which was used is applying the stress on the specimen (box) on 6 faces, now I want to change it into something like this:

The 5 faces (4 faces around the box and one face at the bottom) of the box are fixed by value of stress and have the stress on them by default 100kPa (confinement stress).
The top face is going down slowly with a velocity like in reality (1mm/min or something else, I have study much on this value) (imposing displacement - french: déplacement imposé).
The final goal is to draw the chart ev-e11 et the chart deviatoric load-axial strain 11.

I think I should use the strainControl but I'm not sure.

Please tell me how can I do that.
Thanks in advance.