Re: [Question #220785]: Contact with AllowBiggerThanPeriod

Giulia Macaro confirmed that the question is solved:
Not only it happens for a specific size of the period, but also for a specific order in which the spheres are appended in the simulation:
O.bodies.append((sphere,bigSphere)) works fine, but O.bodies.append((bigSphere,sphere)) does not work.

Thanks for confirming that it is a bug, at least I know that I am not
doing anything wrong. I'll try to stay far from these very specific
conditions.

Giulia (not Julia!)