[Question #221209]: Confinement by moving wall (external) in triaxial test

Hello all,

Based on the example (it was changed yesterday but currently I still want to "mess up" with its old version. By the way thanks all developers for that update) of the triaxial test using the ThreeDTriaxialEngine.

It's all about the method of confinement, by default, the confinement is created by the "intẻnal compaction" (by internal compaction=True). I want to change to the moving wall method and I turned it off (internalCompaction=False). But when I run the script, I don't see the wall moving. The terminal shows always unbalanced force nan and mean stress 0.0, and the graphic interface, I don't see any movement.

The mentioned code is here http://pastebin.com/wRQaQxbj (line 79: internal compaction option)

So where is my fault? Waiting for your answer, all professional users :)

Thanks in advance.