Re: [Question #221209]: Confinement by moving wall (external) in triaxial test

Link Namco is still having a problem:
Well, the boss said and I must listen then. :)
So I switch to the new script. For the controlling of the deviatoric stress, it's sure more easier. But the problem I encountered lately is still there.
I send you the code, in this, I modified the code in order to create the state I wanted: http://pastebin.com/Dmkg6DW7

Line 93:
stressMask = 0 (to turn off the stress control)
 and
Line 96:
internalCompation=False (to turn of the growing particles)

But when I run the script, nothing happens (the same line in the terminal window:
unbalanced force = nan, meanstress=0)

The reason I would like to cling to this method of confinement is I want
to keep the radii of the spheres unchanged as I introduced them at the
first time into Yade.

Waiting for your feedback.