Re: [Question #221209]: Confinement by moving wall (external) in triaxial test

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
Others will help maybe, but from now on, I personally stop supporting
"ThreeD" and "Compression" versions. I forgot to mention that in
yesterday's announcement. ;)

The point of putting TriaxialSC forward is to let users find their way
alone more easily. I did not remove the older stuff immediatly (it would
have been a bit rude for people using them) but it would be a waste of
time to debug them now.

Better start the "mess up" with a recent script. The problem may even
disappear.