[Question #221362]: Clumps made of overlapping spheres

Hi everyone!

I'm trying to model railway ballast particles by means of overlapping spheres. Since the spheres overlap I guess the overlapping space computes as double density, that is, the total mass of the clump is equal to the sum of each particle. Also, the inertia of the clump would be wrong. Am I right? If so, is there any function implemented in Yade or any other way to take this into account and correct both the mass and the inertia of the clump?

Thanks in advance!!