[Question #221852]: Cores option -- Yade with PBS

I would like to start the another thread regarding optimization of Yade simulation.
Previously after many struggles [1] , Yade is installed (still has some error) and right now it is running on our altix5 through PBS.
When we are submitting the job, we are mentioning the n-cpus which will be allotted for our run later.
I need more clarification between -j and --cores option in this case. I read some more details of it in [2] but additionally
How to make Yade to utilise all the the allotted CPU's by PBS-MOM for the each threads efficiently ?

[1] https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/220027
[2] https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/218781
Sample PBS

#!/bin/tcsh
#-o test2.out
#-e test2.err
#PBS -S /bin/bash
#PBS -m e
#PBS -l host=altix5
#PBS -l walltime=80:45:00
#PBS -l ncpus=24
#PBS -M kmohan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
#PBS -j n
#PBS -N yadejob
cd /home2/mkr/kmohan/test/pbsjob
yade-0.90.3 -x -n -j24 ./impactsim_rad10.py

MathanK Raja